Duluth Farmers Market Opens
We are very happy to announce that Miel opens at the Duluth Farmers Market on May 9. Set your alarms for a Rise and Shine to be there at 3rd Street and 14th Avenue East at 8:00 am. The Market will be open until noon that day. Each Saturday until the end of October, Miel will be present at our booth in the Duluth Farmers Market from 8 am to Noon. Each Wednesday, we will be there from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
Update on Regulations
Location is the same, but lots of other things have changed due to COVID-19. Miel’s booth will be operating under these regulations:
- No dogs/pets allowed in the building.
- Children are welcome. Keep them close to you
- No musician performances indoors.
- Please don’t come to market if you are sick.
- Keep 6 feet apart: look for the chalk lines on the floor.
- Limit the number of family members.
- Only 30 customers allowed in the market at one time.
- No eating or drinking in the market.
- Do not touch any products.
- If you bring your own reusable bag or box you must load it yourself.
- Please wear a mask; gloves are encouraged.
- Please do any socializing outside the market building, and respect social distancing guidelines while doing so.
Although he’ll be wearing a mask and gloves, The Honey Guy will still be there to serve you! We have a small amount of honey remaining from last season. We cannot accept Miel bottles for refill at at the Market, but you can still bring them by our home location to be refilled.
Online Ordering ~ Farmers Market Pick up!
If you wish to limit your browsing time at the Market, you can place your Miel Order on Tuesday for pick up on Wednesday; or order on Friday for pick up on Saturday. Pick up is also available at our home, 128 East Locust Street, Duluth, 55811. Generally, pick ups are available from 4-6 pm daily, but if this is not convenient for you, call Sharilyn at 218-213-1616 to arrange a time.
New Labeling Nearing Completion
The creation of new labels for all our products has been a large undertaking! We are nearly complete! The final labels are at the printers. We hope to have all our products dressed in their new attire by this week’s Market opening.
See you at Duluth Farmers Market!
We are always happy to greet our customers! So join us when Miel opens at the Duluth Farmers Market! Find joy in each day!